Outreach Peer Mentors is now accepting applications for the position of Secretary

Are you on top of things? Do you think you would do a good job writing blitzes like this? Are you interested in LGBTQ events and issues?

This is a great way to have a role in the goings-on of Dartmouth's LGBTQ community, and is a great intro position for someone who wants to be more of an insider.

The ideal candidate:
-has been involved with Outreach in some capacity
-is organized
-is interested in promoting events and communicating with campus

Responsibilities include:
-taking notes at exec meetings once per week
-following up with exec board members on projects
-working with the social chair to advertise events
-updating our blog routinely with events and news

To apply, reply to this message with a one paragraph response to the following question by January 10th:

What does an LGBT community mean to you? And how do you see this organization engaging with this LGBT community?

We'll hold interviews by January 12th, and we plan to have our new secretary begin duties by January 13th!

Outreach

For more information, visit our website at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~opm