Hey guys,

So winter term is upon us and that means Super Smash Bros. Club is back in business. Since Collis is being renovated (finally), we will be having our meetings in Sarner Underground 69 (should be that space right when you walk in). Meetings will still be on Fridays, 8-10 PM. Starting Jan 11 - March 1 (except no meetings on Jan 18 or Feb 22). Also, we are also looking for some of you smashers to get involved in the executive board and formulate a plan of what we want SSBC as an organization to become in the near future. We are attaching an application that we would like to be completed and sent back to us by January 17th.

tl;dr SSBC Meetings W2013: Sarner Underground 69, 8-10 PM, Jan 11-Mar 1 (not Jan 18 or Feb 22); Executive Board Application due Jan 17!

If you are not on the blitz list and would like to be, please blitz [log in to unmask] and we'll add you.

See you soon!
SSBC Execs