This week's edition of Dartmouth's arts and public affairs radio program, Valley Voices, is online now at valleyvoices.wordpress.com!

This week:
Professor Dominic Lopes is a philosopher of art and the mind at the University of British Columbia. He spoke with our contributor Naomi Elias about what makes art art, why video games constitute a form of "computer art," and how technology and visual arts influence one another.

Brian Bevacqua is the founder and president of Vermont Youth Adventures. He tells our contributor Chelsea Lim how outdoor experiences like whitewater kayaking, hiking, and snowshoeing can teach kids life lessons -- and even improve their grades.

Valley Voices airs on Sundays at 7:00 am on WFRD 99.3 FM and at 5:00 pm on WebDCR.com. If you'd like to give radio-making a try, contact us at [log in to unmask].