Got extra DBA?
Didn't have a chance to donate the DBA?
Not sure what to do?

BUY FOOD TO DONATE!

From Sunday, November 17 - Wednesday, November 21, we will be collecting donated food items that you have bought with your extra DBA (or DA$H or cash). Our collection boxes are at the Hop (across from the box office) and at Novack. You can buy the food and walk right over to donate! The food will then be donated to Willing Hands and The Haven

Donations Suggestions
Willing Hands: Fresh produce (fruits, carrots, orange juice, loaves of bread etc.) and perishables (yogurt, milk, hummus, Odwalla). Please don't be afraid to donate perishables! They will be picked up daily to ensure that they do not go bad!
The Haven: Pre-packaged foods (cereal, granola, oatmeal, Odwalla/energy bars)

And please, NO VITAMIN WATER

Remember that we want to donate nutritious foods so think of healthy, HEALTHY, HEALTHY!

Check out the guide we have provided with prices of food and suggestions on what to donate. The guide gives suggestions of what to buy for under $5 but you can always donate more!

Thank you for your support! Blitz "Dartmouth Food Connection" with any questions or to join our blitz list.

Like us on Facebook and follow our blog!