Want to live in a chill, co-ed environment with a nice homey feel?

**Come and live at AMARNA.  It's a nice house with even nicer people.**
(It's not even that far away!)
 Amarna, open to boarders for the upcoming Winter and Spring.
We will be happy to have you live in the house!
A cozy single available for the winter term.
(Or we can make a large double available for you and your roommate.)

Blitz [log in to unmask] NOW if you want to get a spot! :)

 _~_Creative and Nice People
_~_ We live cooperatively and respect one another. _~_
_~_Large Rooms_~_ 4 singles. 4 (big!) doubles. (Space for up to 12 people)
 _~_Cozy Bathrooms_~_ Share bathroom with only 2-4 others. Custodial staff cleans regularly like in dorms.
 _~_Free storage_~_ Storage is free for boarders (no $10 per box) and always accessible.
 _~_Clean House _~_ We don't have a frat basement (even though we do have a pong table!) and it doesn't smell like beer 24/7

_~_Places to Hang_~_ Two living rooms, one with TV, both with nice couches, bean bags and a chill atmosphere. Large yard and outdoor grill
_~_Events_~_ Amarna holds social events throughout the term (Wine and Cheese, tails, dance parties). Boarders are always welcome to events and open meetings each Wednesday
 _~_Large and over-equipped Kitchen_~_ Fully stocked and available with dishwasher and other appliances. Free dinner every Monday. House fridge for personal food storage
 _~_Great Location_~_ Close to the Gym, East Wheelock Snackbar, and Greenprint
_~_Free Parking_~_ Free parking for up to three residents