IT'S TIME!

'17s are just 10 months away from arriving at Dartmouth (weird, right?) and the time has come to begin planning DOC Trips 2013!

Attached is the application to serve as the Assistant Director for Trips 2013.
The Assistant Director will work very closely with the director (me) to make DOC Trips a meaningful and enjoyable experience for the Class of 2017.  It will be a LOT of work, but I promise it will be the most organized fun you've ever had!

If you have been involved with DOC Trips in the past -- either as a trip leader, croo member, or directorate member -- please consider applying.  Extensive wilderness experience or advanced medical certification are not required. The application has all the details about the role, so check it out!

Applications are due Thursday December 6th by 2pm Eastern (early applications are encouraged).  You may submit your application to [log in to unmask] or in hard copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in Robinson Hall.

Please feel free to blitz me with any questions!

Chris O'Connell '13
Director 2013