Hello Dartmouth,

On behalf of the NAACP, I would like to thank you all for your support! Despite the event's unfortunate cancellation due to miscommunication errors, our group was overjoyed to learn of the turnout. We would like to apologize for not getting the cancellation publicized quicker, but also thank everyone for their support of the NAACP.

NAACP is a political education group, and so with election day coming up quickly (in FIVE (5) days) we hope that everyone will make it out to the polls on November 6th as informed voters.

Remember, you DO NOT have to be registered in order to vote, you can register and vote right on election day! No ID, no letter from ORL? No problem! Simply sign an affidavit at the polls saying you are who you say you are, and you're all set!

Voting for Hanover will take place in Hanover High School Gym (41 Lebanon St Hanover 03755) from 7am to 7pm! Make sure that you exercise your VOICE in this historic election and come out!

Again, thank you so much for your support of the NAACP and we look forward to your continued support in future events!

Sincerely,

Calandra B Jones '15
NAACP President