We are so close from one of the closest and most pivotal elections in our lifetime. Let's not let 2008 be the high water mark.

Vote Tuesday!

Voting is super easy and quick. Polls will be open from 7am to 7pm at Hanover Highschool on Election Day and there will be rides from behind Collis all day. Attached is a voting FAQ from Rep. David Pierce who is now running for state senate. Also, check out a sample ballot.

Remember, it is not enough to vote for Obama. Want him to be able to get stuff done? Give him allies in congress like Annie Kuster '78, who are dedicated to getting stuff done. Want to protect reproductive freedom and equality for LGBT americans on a national level? Well we need to do the same on state level and elect Maggie Hassan for Governor. Check out the sample ballot and do some research on where the other Democrats on the ballot stand. Let's stand for our values at all levels.

Volunteer: Voting is great, now lets make sure everyone knows how to do it.

Today (Monday) at 11am, 2pm or 5pm in Sarner Underground!

Today (Monday) at 8pm: meet in Sarner Underground to get the entire school excited for Obama.

Election Day (Tuesday) at 7am: blitz if you can make this shift. We'll be setting up our 8 vans for Election Day and need help decking them out.

Election Day (Tuesday) anytime: Come to Sarner Underground and help us turn out the vote.

Celebrate:

We are having a Bi-Partisan Results Watch Party following the election. Should be fun, but if you are coming you should have voted.* Deets:

9pm in Sauner Underground
Free food (we'll try to do better than just pizza), drinks and beer (21+)
Sponsored by: Collis Governing Board, the Rockefeller Center, College Republicans and Democrats

We are so close to election day. Don't sit this one out.

*Unless you are ineligible, in which case, you should volunteer and/or have gotten someone else to go vote.