We are seeking ten to twelve young, fluent French and/or English speakers of all nationalities for participation in a novel media installation that will be shown here this fall at Dartmouth College, and in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2013. Auditions will be held on Tuesday, October 30th between 11AM - 2PM in Hartmann, Department of Music (Hopkins Center). If you plan to attend, then RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If you want to participate, but cannot make the call please indicate in your email, and we will try find a time to meet you. We especially encourage actors and dancers to participate. Food will be provided.