well we've forgotten what that feels like, so come to our game and remind us.. DARTMOUTH WOMEN'S SOCCER vs HARVARD today at 1pm Burnham Field

ITS OUR LAST HOME GAME: meaning your last chance to check DWS out..
but more importantly
ITS SENIOR DAY!!!
come watch Emma BrushKim RoseAurelia SolomanGrace BestLibby Hamlin, and Paige Dekker tear up burnham one last time
Trust me, these are some of the best players in the ivy league, so dont miss the chance to watch these girls play before they go pro in europe and get famous. dont be that kid No FOMO right?

"Friends don't let friends go to harvard"
so, Finish off your homecoming the right way by helping to send one last Harvard team home miserable

Happy Homecoming, Happy Hangover
See you at 1
Love DWS