A few spots left at our dinner event so…

 2014 Class Council and the Dean of the College Office would love to extend an additional invitation to any and all of our friends in other years to join us for dinner!

TOMORROW, Wednesday the 24th, we will be hosting our first class community dinner from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. in Collis Common Ground.

Our confirmed guest list includes:

Dean Charlotte Johnson
Dean Brian Reed
OPAL's Alysson Satterlund
Professor Ronald Shaiko
DOC's Mike Silverman
Collis 303's Eric Ramsey
Aeriel Anderson
Dean Richard Crocker
Professor Timothy Pulju

AND 30 more equally incredible faculty, administration, and staff!

Voice your opinions on new Dartmouth policies and improvements or discuss the latest headlines - Use this incredible opportunity to get to know your deans, faculty members, and support staff in a relaxed setting.

Again, spots are limited so

*RSVP to [log in to unmask] ASAP if you would like to attend.

The menu and details of the event are attached.

--Your 2014 Class Council

*Seating will be assigned to promote more cross-campus discussion.