We're raising the roof! Literally.

Barn Raising Kick-Off Ceremony and Open House!

This Thursday from 2-5pm at the Dartmouth Organic Farm, help us kick off construction as the crane puts up the frame of our spankin'-new barn -- release your inner little kid! We'll have hot cider, live music, tours of the farm, and doughnuts, pies, and pumpkin cake galore (yup its fall!)! Get a ride out on the Big Green Bus departing (and returning) from in front of the Hop every hour from 2 to 5. Visit our facebook page for yesterday's building events: facebook.com/dartmouthsustainability

and mark your calendars! when construction's completed, we'll celebrate again
on Saturday, November 10!

Earlier in the day: Learn about minoring in Sustainability on Campus!

Interested in connecting your major to real-world solutions to contemporary environmental issues?
Interested in taking classes from several departments that are related to sustainability?

….Become a Sustainability Minor!

Come learn about the minor on Thursday, October 25th in One Wheelock from 12pm-2pm
Talk to current students minoring in Sustainability and faculty who teach courses for the minor from several department!

*sandwiches&sustainability*