well we've forgotten what that feels like, so come to our game and remind
us.. *DARTMOUTH WOMEN'S SOCCER* vs *HARVARD* today at *1pm Burnham Field  *

ITS OUR LAST HOME GAME: meaning* your last chance* to check *DWS* out..
but more importantly
ITS SENIOR DAY!!!
come watch *Emma Brush*, *Kim Rose*, *Aurelia Soloman*, *Grace Best*, *Libby
Hamlin*, and *Paige Dekker* tear up burnham one last time
Trust me, these are some of the best players in the ivy league, so dont
miss the chance to watch these girls play before they *go** pro in europe
and get famous*. dont be that kid *No FOMO right?*

*"Friends don't let friends go to harvard"*
so, Finish off your homecoming the right way by helping to send one last
Harvard team home *miserable*

Happy Homecoming, Happy Hangover
See you at 1
Love DWS