Error during command authentication.

Concerned about our increasing debt and partisanship?

Please join us for a PoliTALK dinner discussion

Following Alice Rivlin's public program "Will Our Polarized Politics Push Us Over the Fiscal Cliff?" at 4:30 pm in Rocky 3.

6:00 PM Thursday Oct. 18 in Morrison Commons

Free Orient!

Please R.S.V.P. for the event via Eventbrite by 1 pm Wednesday!

***CORRECTION: An earlier blitz advertised that Alice Rivlin would be attending the dinner. She will not be joining us, however the discussion will still be stimulating!***