The Dartmouth Rude Mechanicals present William Shakespeare's
"MEASURE FOR MEASURE"
Rollins Chapel
TODAY @ 8:30 pm and Saturday @ 8:00 pm
TICKETS ARE FREE YOU CHEAPSKATES

********

BOY OH BOY you'll get a kick out of this little skit we're
putting on. It's basically about a girl who wants to be a nun (THE
HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC LA LA LA LA) who has to sleep
with a naughty little man (BAD BOY BAD BOY WHATCHA GONNA DO) in order
to save her brother's life (I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE BUT I WON'T
DO THAT). Sure, it's a little more complicated than that but NO ONE
LIKES DETAILS.

To review:

Girl either sleeps with a brooding badboy or BROTHER X GETS THE AX.

Taking off our "fun acting caps" and putting on our "scholarly caps,"
this play is regarded as a "problem comedy." So, without spoiling
anything, if you feel satisfied at the ending of this play you are a
heartless shell of a man.