Here's the "more" we may or may not need to say after yesterday's blitz:

Who: You, your friends, Fall Lodge Crew 2012, and ALL the single ladies!
What: A Beyonce Christmas Lodge-O-Ween!
When: Next Thursday, October 25th! Dinner starts at 6:30, followed by a DANCE PARTY!!! You are welcome to stay the night and for breakfast Friday as well.
Where: Where else? It's called Lodge-O-Ween, after all.
Why: Because you Knowles you want to! And because Halloween's coming!!! And Beyonce's HOTT.
How: You'll have to Jay-Z it to believe it.

Call us (603)764-5858 to make your reservation today! You don't want to miss this...It's the best way to kick off homecoming weekend and get to the Lodge before we close!

Lodgelove!
Chris "Irreplaceable" Martella
Caroline "Work It Out" Meehan
Molly "Naughty Girl" McBride