You know us: Thursday Night Salsa.

**7:30-8:00 PM - We'll be starting from scratch for people who missed last week's lesson.
8:00 - 9:00 PM - Salsa Lesson - dance and work on your skills, whatever level you're at.
9:00-10:00PM - Free dance, onwards, more dancing, mostly salsa but including some other latin dances; show off what you just learned.

Where: Fuel, in the lower level of Collis.

Dance,
TNS

TNS (Thursday Night Salsa) is a student run organization that teaches Salsa classes
for free every Thursday,every term, in Fuel. We also organize occasional dancing-trips away from Hanover (TRIP TO BOSTON IN EARLY NOVEMBER).
Blitz us with any questions or if you want to get more involved and receive more salsa-related info.