Love Obama? Obsessed with Romney? Want to impact the NH state house that is constantly making laws that directly affect you?

Regardless of political leanings:

Come to our Voter Registration Drive with free Stinson BBQ... because voting is pretty sexy.

https://www.facebook.com/events/359946787424711/

In order to register bring one of the following:

Passport (bring anyway if you have it!)
Dartmouth ID
Driver's license (doesn't need to be NH)
Or know the last 4 digits of your social security number

If born outside the US: know where you were naturalized, the location of the court and the date

Questions? But I fall into xxx category.... Representatives from Hanover and ORL will be on site to help with registration and answer any questions.

Sponsored by: Collis Governing Board

Cosponsored by:

College Democrats
College Republicans