Interested in current events in Syria? What is really going on there? What are the human rights issues at stake?

This week we will be meeting on Tuesday at 7:30pm in Collis 218

We will be having a discussion led by Sara Kassir '15 about current events and human rights violations in Syria.

Please read the op-ed piece attached in preparation for an interesting discussion.

We will also be talking about an upcoming event and writing an urgent action about a Syrian Human Rights lawyer who has gone missing this past week.

See you there!

Delicious snacks will be provided.

- Amnesty