Sign up to be a student host for the Ivy Leadership Summit!

When? November 9th-11th, 2012
What? The Ivy Leadership Summit XIII, hosted by Dartmouth, brings together students from across the Ivy League for keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and opportunities to network & socialize.
HOW? Register here: https://docs.google.com/a/ivycouncil.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhWV3RGQjBMc2RCVHBPZ3RoZXktZFE6MQ#gid=0

Hosted students will bring their own sleeping bags, etc., so you won't need to provide anything except your room!

Signing up as a host also automatically enters you into a raffle to win awesome prizes!

-------
HEY! I'm also interested in discussing topics of leadership and innovation with other students from around the Ivy League! I want to come to this conference, too!

Sign up to attend The Thirteenth-Annual Ivy Leadership Summit! Registration form: http://ivycouncil.org/blog/ilsxiii-registration/

-------
Held at Dartmouth College, the Ivy Leadership Summit intends for participants to be future leaders of innovative and thoughtful enterprises. The overall purpose of the Summit is for students to learn key leadership tactics and to translate these skills in order to improve both the local academic communities and also to promote development throughout the globe. The Dartmouth chapter hopes to attract students of all disciplines interested in these topics in order to foster unique discussions with each other and with the speakers we invite to join us. For more information and updates, click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/146661642138805/?fref=ts

-------
Sponsored by The Ivy Council and Student Assembly