Want to star in a short film?

Stories Growing Films is currently casting a comedy/action short film to be filmed during the winter of 2013 (exact dates TBD). Rehearsals will begin in November 2012. You must be on Winter term!

“Stickup Artist” --- directed by Jonathan Sigworth '13 and written by Varun Bhuchar '15
Tyler is an unemployed artist trying to make ends meet by working a dead-end job at a convenience store. When his landlord raises the rent beyond his means, Tyler decides to rob the store he works at to come up with the money. But despite his best intentions, things don’t go according to plan…

Auditions
Wednesday Oct. 10 from 5pm to 9pm
Sunday Oct. 14 from 10am to 2pm
Film Seminar Room, Black Family Visual Arts Center, Room 230

We are looking to cast male and female speaking roles. This is an all volunteer production so the cast will be unpaid however the credited cast be will be listed on IMDB.

If you want to audition, you must blitz Cooper Stimson '13 of your intention along with preferred audition times during the windows listed above by Tuesday Oct. 9th. We will then provide you with script segments for the audition.

Cooper Stimson
Student Casting Head
Stories Growing Films