One of the wonderful resources for Dartmouth students considering medical school is the access to Geisel and, especially, its students.  They have all traversed the pathway many of you are either undertaking or considering and are a rich source of advice for all of you.  The Nathan Smith Society creates opportunities each term to learn from them and, in some instances, to develop mentoring relationships.  Already this term we have announced  our "Take a Geisel to Lunch" program that many of you have already signed up for  and our highly successful "Mock Interview"  event.

Well, here is another great opportunity to meet medical students from all 4 Geisel classes in an informal setting and to begin conversations about how to prepare yourself for medical school, about what med school is like (maybe go to a class with one of them?) and to hear their "tips" about what you might do during your undergraduate years.

Tuesday, October 16, 6 PM, Occum Commons.  Dinner served!  Please RSVP to Lee Witters by Monday, October 15, so we have a head count for food.

Thanks to NSS Exec Cmte members, Kiah Williams 15 and Rachael Bornstein 14 and to two NSS alumnae, Jessica Rush 10 (now Year One Geisel) and Jackie Shameklis 10 (now Year Two Geisel) for helping to arrange this.