Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

But what are the presidential candidates saying about our nation's public school education system, which ranks 17th in the industrialized world?

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth (SFER-Dartmouth) is holding an open discussion meeting TOMORROW, Tuesday Oct. 2 at 7 pm in Collis 212 on the presidential debate about education in America.

What are your thoughts? What do you think should be talked about more in presidential debate?

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/25/14093852-education-nation-starkly-different-visions-from-obama-romney?chromedomain=nbcpolitics&lite

Check out the link above to skim through the big policy issues from candidates and hear their most recent soundbites about their views on education!

(No need to be an expert! We welcome everyone!)

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth
Like us on Facebook to stay updated: https://www.facebook.com/SFERdartmouth?ref=hl
and ask to get added to our blitzlist!