Error during command authentication.

Check out this term's first two episodes of Dartmouth's one and only sports talk show, the Big Green Scene, available online now at http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com/

This past week, we spoke with Tennis Co-Captain Mike Jacobs '13 about the team's tournament in New York last weekend. Also, Big Green Volleyball star Elisa Scudder '14 talks about her hot start this season and the beginning of Ivy League play. Plus, previews of the upcoming Football and Men's Soccer Ivy League seasons.

On our first show, Women's Soccer Captain Emma Brush '13 stopped by the studio to talk about the team's hot start and Cross Country and Track phenom Abbey D'Agostino '14 recounts her incredible experience at the Olympic Trials this summer.

Also, don't forget to Like our Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthSportsNetwork

DSN: Dartmouth Sports Network

The Official Voice Of Dartmouth Sports

C/O Dartmouth Broadcasting WFRD/WDCR