Want to help mothers in Africa?

Want to climb to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro?

Mountains for Moms is an student-run organization that aims to help women in East Africa suffering from obstetric fistula<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstetric_fistula>. Our main goal is to raise money to fund their corrective surgeries ($200 each) so that they may go back to their families and communities.

In addition to raising money, we are also trying to organize a spring break trip to visit a sponsored hospital in Tanzania and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (19,341 feet), the tallest mountain in Africa.

Come by Berry 171B at 9pm tonight!

Mountains for Moms at Uhuru Peak, 24 March 2011

[cid:f798ab71-2bf0-329b-37b0-226654ac94d4]