Want to enjoy a freshly made crepe while you're catching up on work in the library?
GlobeMed at Dartmouth will be making crepes in Novack!

TONIGHT! Oct 4th - 9 to 11 pm

We have a topping bar with fresh strawberries, bananasnutellapeanut butter, and sugar!

Donation: $3 for plain crepe, $5-6 with toppings

Come support GlobeMed at Dartmouth and our partner organization, the Kachin Women's Association Thailand! GlobeMed aims to promote the health and well being of refugees who have been displaced by the current ethnic conflict in the Kachin State of Burma. This year, we are raising funds to build and supply a laboratory for the diagnosis of malaria, TB, and HIV/AIDS in Burma.