Need a place to live this winter?  Ever wonder what it's like to be surrounded by food all the time?

Apply to live at the Sustainable Living Center during 13W!!  The deadline is this FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5th.  Apply through the affinities program (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/housing/forms/affinity/affinity-form.html)

The SLC strives to provide a safe and welcoming space for residents to practice sustainable living.  As a house, we participate in a food co-op so that we fill the fridge with what we want to eat,  and purchase local/organic food whenever possible (residents are on the off-campus meal plan).   We also work to educate each other about eco-friendly practices and sustainable energy use.  You don't have to be a sustainability expert already to live here - part of our mission is to educate new residents and have them pass on the knowledge!   We look for people who express a desire to learn and are committed to taking part in the SLC community.  Check us out at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~slc/

If you:

want to eat delicious, home-cooked, local food

OR

think our planet is pretty great

OR

are eager to learn about living more sustainably-

APPLY TO LIVE IN THE SLC!

Wanna check us out in person?  Come by TODAY 4-5 pm or TOMORROW (Fri) 4-5 pm, we'll give you a house tour!  Our house is big white one next to Cutter Shabazz, across from Kemeny.

Can't make the times/got more questions?  Blitz Yi Yang @ ([log in to unmask])