*We have extended the application deadline to Wednesday at midnight d**ue
to tired hikers from the Fifty and a few mishaps with our e-mail address!*

What's the Big Green Bus? We're 12 Dartmouth students who travel across the
country each summer on an ex-Greyhound bus powered by waste vegetable oil
and biodiesel. We meet with local organizations, schools, businesses, and
randos along the way to engage in dialogue and community action about what
it means to live well with the world and the natural environment.

What would you like the Bus to focus on NEXT summer? What cities, towns,
and countryside do you think the Bus should visit? This is no ordinary
summer internship-- this is an entirely student-run, grassroots initiative
that will give you the opportunity to be a leader and social change-maker.

We want YOU to be a part of the 2013 crew. Get ready for the summer of a
lifetime: 11,000 miles, 24 states, 5 national parks, 12 Dartmouth students,
2,000 gallons of waste vegetable oil, infinite memories. *While you are not
paid during the summer, all expenses (food, lodging, etc.) are paid for
through sponsorship.*

Complete the attached application and return to
[log in to unmask] (****CORRECTION:
NOT **[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*)* by *WEDNESDAY*
 at* midnight *(or around then)*.*

*For more information check out
**thebiggreenbus.org*<http://thebiggreenbus.org/>
.

~The Big Green Bus Crew 2012

Maya Viavant, Kelly McGlinchey, Mike Swartz, Kate Desrochers, Remy
Franklin, Anna Morenz, Sam "Sparker" Parker, Ari "Prince Hirsh D." Koeppel,
Lorenzo Carlisle, Nick Pavlis, Matt Smith, Sarah Bourne