The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science will be holding its second meeting of the term tonight (9/24) at 9pm in Kemeny 004! Its not too late to join—we're always looking for new talent. New members interested in writing, layout, design, and photography for a nationally distributed journal are welcome.

About the DUJSThe Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science aims to increase scientific awareness within the Dartmouth community by providing an interdisciplinary forum for sharing undergraduate research and enriching scientific knowledge. The DUJS prints quarterly journals that include science news and review articles, along with research by undergraduates. We distribute at all major U.S. research universities. Weekly Dartmouth Science News articles are also posted to the DUJS website.