Hello there :)

Modern Abolition Initiative is starting to get under way this term! We opened last week with a bit of a discussion about what the organization stands for and what we do around campus to accomplish our goals of informing Dartmouth students about the modern slave trade in all its forms around the world today. Don't worry; if you didn't make it to last week's meeting, you're still welcome to come for the first time tonight. Right now, we're also looking for some leadership positions to be filled, and, as several of our leaders are graduating this year, if you're interested in one of the roles that is already filled, we'd also love to give you an opportunity to shadow the current leader so that you can gain some valuable experience and learn more about how that job is done.

The positions available are:

  *   Vice President of Administration (Shadow)
  *   Vice President of Development (Shadow)
  *   Treasurer (Shadow)
  *   Secretary (Shadow)
  *   Public Relations Chair (Open)
  *   Digital Resource Chair (Open)

For more details about each position, please see the document attached. If you are interested in any of the positions, please come to the meeting tonight with a brief statement about which position you're interested in and why you would be right for that position.

We'll also be discussing more details on our plans for this term. So, even if you aren't interested in a position, feel free to come anyway!

See you tonight at 6pm in Fahey/McLane Ground Floor Lounge!

~Modern Abolition Initiative