Hi everybody!

Our weekly meeting is tonight, 8:30 PM, Collis 303. Come at 8:00 to hang out beforehand.

This week, we'll be having a catered dinner discussion with Professor Aaron Thomas of the Theater Department, who will talk about his work on male/male sexual violence and its cultural representations. Assistant Dean Mosley will also be talking about her own work as an OPAL Advisor.

We'll have food from Peking Tokyo, sponsored by OPAL, with vegetarian options available for all non-carnivores. Bring a friend to help us enjoy all the dinner (there will be plenty)!

We hope to see you there!