Wanna have some fun on a Friday night and win some prizes while at it?

Inline image 2

The Dartmouth Poker Society and Collis After Dark present:

POKER NIGHT (Texas Hold'em)
Friday, September 28
10pm - 2am
Collis 101/One Wheelock

UP TO $150 IN PRIZES TO BE WON!

On top of our main poker tournament in Collis 101, we will be having poker games in One Wheelock for people looking to chill and have fun.

Food and drinks will be provided.

To register for the tournament next Friday, please fill up the form at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENtNGRkbXA4MF9RVGtzSTNqY3lRVUE6MQ

Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

We are also looking for dealers. Dealers will each be given a $20 gift card. Please blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up as a dealer.

In addition, if you are want to brush up your skills or learn how to play Poker, come to the Dartmouth Poker Society's meeting on Wednesday, Sep 26, 8pm, at Collis 219.

See you there!

-- Dartmouth Poker Society & Collis After Dark