Rich text editor, field_id_37, press ALT 0 for help. "This Week in Sustainability":

TUESDAY, September 25th
*ECO Meeting 4:15pm, Rocky 001

WEDNESDAY, September 26th
*Big Green Bus Info Session, 6pm, Behind Robinson

THURSDAY, September 27th
*Harvest Day and Farm Stand, 8am, Behind Robinson
+ Look out for an evening event to talk about Barn-raising help and showing off plans for the new barn!
*Sustainability Office Hours, 12-2pm, Robo 108
*EcoVores Dinner, 7pm, SLC

FRIDAY, September 28th
*Farm Workday, 2pm, Behind Robinson

SATURDAY, September 29th
*Farm Workday, 2pm, Behind Robinson

TUESDAY:

Farm Workday
**********************
Workday led by Krystyna! Catch a ride behind the Robinson Hall at 2 and we'll have you back on campus by 4. All are welcome!

Also Tuesday, Scott Stokoe, the farm manager, will be holding office hours in Collis from 12 to 2. Stop by and talk to him about anything on your mind -- farm, energy, food, sustainability, you name it! He'll be the one with the white beard.

ECO Meeting
**********************
We've got another ECO meeting this week to discuss sustainability project ideas. Don't worry if you missed last week's meeting - we want your input and ideas!!
Where: Haldeman 031
When: 4:15 (early because of Yom Kippur)
Why: Because we'll be planning our first projects!

WEDNESDAY:

Big Green Bus Info Session!
**************************************
Wednesday, 6 - 7 pm, Rocky 001

Get ready for the summer of a lifetime: 11,000 miles, 24 states, 5 national parks, 12 Dartmouth students, 2,000 gallons of waste vegetable oil, infinite memories.
Come ask us questions, see an awesome movie from our summer, and get pschyed!

What's this Big Green Bus thing, you ask?
We're 12 Dartmouth students who travel across the country each summer on an ex-Greyhound bus powered by waste vegetable oil and biodiesel. We meet with local organizations, schools, businesses, and randos along the way to engage in dialogue about what it means to live well with the world, or as the hip folk say nowadays, live "sustainably. This summer, the Bus adopted a "community action" focus in hopes that people would be inspired and motivated to get involved with sustainability happenings where they live. What would you like the Bus to focus on NEXT summer?

We want YOU to be a part of the 2013 crew.

THURSDAY:

Harvest Day + Farm Stand!
**********************
HARVEST DAY!!! Join us for morning harvest with Sam at 8 am! The ride leaves behind the Robinson Hall at 8 and returns before 10As.

later that day... help staff farmstand outside of Collis from 11 to 2! We need your help selling the fall's finest bounty, and even if you don't know a cucumber from a zucchini, that's okay! Blitz in to sign up for a 1-hour shift -- you could go home with flowers, veggies, new friends, who knows?!

Sustainability Office Hours
**********************
12--2pm Robo 108

Interested in getting involved with sustainability on campus? Not sure what sustainability is? Can't decide what green group to join? Come visit us at Sustainability Office Hours! Free, homemade baked goods will be provided. Bring yourself, your homework, your lunch, your sustainability questions, your life questions etc!

FRIDAY

Farm Workday
 Workday with Sam leaves behind the Robinson Hall at 2 and returns by 5.

SATURDAY

Farm Workday
Saturday workday with Emil leaves behind the Robinson Hall at 2 and returns by 5 -- last Saturday, we stacked wood and picked pumpkins so fast we could hardly believe it! Let's see if we can rally the same kind of awesome crew this weekend!

Want all these updates and more? LIKE "DARTMOUTH SUSTAINABILITY" ON FACEBOOK!