Want to learn how to get involved with research? Ever wondered what the graduate students do on campus? Envisioned yourself becoming one? Just want to get to know your TA more?

Then come to our FIRST GRADUATE-UNDERGRADUATE BIOLOGY MIXER! Graduates from all walks of science will be there as well as FREE pizza and soda :)

When?   Oct 4 (next Thursday)
Where? Occom Commons
Time?  6-7:30pm

Come for a fun time, to hang with some cool people and talk about the coolest stuff ever.

25 spots for undergrads
RSVP to the BioSoc account ([log in to unmask])

Don't forget about our Info Session this THURS at 7 pm in Baker 152!