TODAY!
Tuesday 9/25 @ 12PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

Tune in to hear our President share what the US has done in the past and will do in the future to help end modern slavery (human trafficking)!

Find out more here: http://www.state.gov/j/tip/

The Modern Abolition Initiative [MAI]
Educating and mobilizing the Dartmouth community to combat international and domestic human trafficking.

Join our movement to combat trafficking: our work starts here in the Upper Valley. Come hear from trafficking experts and activists passionate about justice. Become part of a week-long campaign to expose the modern-day slave trade. Educate yourself about the scope and complexities of child, sex, and labor trafficking. Find out how you can reduce YOUR global slavery footprint. Whatever you do, don't close your eyes to 27 million men, women and children in chains around you.

Blitz [log in to unmask] to be added to our trafficking awareness listserv!