Hacker Club Kickoff Meeting!
When: TOMORROW, 4pm, Wednesday, September 19
Where: Sudikoff 002 (in the basement of Sudikoff)

Get excited and make things with Hacker Club!

Ever wanted to make a real, working webapp? Come to Hacker Club and learn how to write a simple web application during our meeting this Wednesday. Once you know how we work, help us plan awesome projects for Dartmouth to follow up Course Picker!

Hacker Club is an organization of students that like making things for the Dartmouth community, sometimes pancakes, otherwise webapps like the Course Picker. We have a lot of cool stuff happening this term and we want to hear from the whole Dartmouth community about what computery problems you have always wanted solved at Dartmouth.

Regardless of if you've just started CS 1 or if you're a battle-hardened code-wizard, come join and have fun. Even if you've never written a line of code, we'd love your input and why not start now.

Artists/Web Designers Wanted

- We Make Nice Things