Interested in learning to run a small business?
Want easy opportunities for leadership roles?
Then become a Dartmouth Broadcasting business associate!
No experience necessary!

Dartmouth Broadcasting is looking for students interested in becoming business associates for WFRD FM. The business staff is crucial to the success of Dartmouth Broadcasting, and team members will be given many opportunities to assume leadership roles. Staff members will also gain first-hand exposure to the operations of a small business. Our main initiative for 12F is to establish new advertising contracts with local businesses on-air, online, and on our mobile app. Associates will be given the opportunity to establish relationships with Hanover businesses by visiting them in person, drafting proposals for prospective clients, and ultimately forming advertising contracts. Staff members will also learn about the finances of WFRD FM by tracking revenue generated from advertising, learning billing procedures, and ultimately organizing invoices and records.

No experience necessary! If you are interested in joining, blitz this account or [log in to unmask] You are also welcome to stop by the radio office, on 3rd floor Robo, Monday-Friday from 9-5 to speak to Heath Cole, the WFRD FM Operations Manager.