Are you interested in exploring questions of faith and spirituality in a pluralistic setting?

Do you want to learn about others' faith and your own?

Join the Multi-Faith Council from 5:45-7:00pm on Tuesday, September 18th in the Tucker Seminar room.

We will have food, friends, community, and conversation.  Come relax, reflect, and learn in an informal, yet stimulating environment.  This week, we will discuss "Why Multi-Faith?"

See you there!

***if you would like to donate a meal swipe to the Multi-Faith Council in exchange for your meal there, please pick up a voucher in '53 Commons before coming over to Tucker***