Passionate about environmental issues and social justice?

Want to have a unique, meaningful summer experience?

Interested in a 12,000 mile road trip across the country--on waste
vegetable oil and biodiesel?

....then come check out the *Big Green Bus*!

*****

We will be holding TWO info sessions this coming week for you to learn
about what the BGB does and how to apply for the 2013 crew.

SUNDAY, September 23rd, 7 - 8 pm in ROCKY 001

WEDNESDAY, September 26th, 6 - 7 pm in ROCKY 001

Read more about us *right now* at www.thebiggreenbus.org.

*We will be e-mailing out applications on Sunday, and they will be due the
following **Sunday, September 30**.*

We can't wait to meet you! And blitz back if you have any questions!

-The Big Green Bus Crew 2012

Maya Viavant, Kelly McGlinchey, Mike Swartz, Kate Desrochers, Remy
Franklin, Anna Morenz, Sam "Sparker" Parker, Ari "Prince Hirsh D." Koeppel,
Lorenzo Carlisle, Nick Pavlis, Matt Smith, Sarah Bourne