Come to Dartmouth Habitat for Humanity's first meeting of the term, this SUNDAY, September 16, at 6 PM in the Tucker Foundation Living Room! We will be discussing our upcoming builds for the term, leadership positions, and ideas for fund raising, awareness, and advocacy. We have a number of open leadership positions, no prior building or construction experience is necessary to join, and there are many ways to get involved and have a huge impact beyond simply building, so come join us!

Dartmouth Habitat for Humanity is Dartmouth's campus chapter of Habitat for Humanity, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to build and repair simple, decent, and affordable housing for families lacking adequate shelter. Volunteers for DHFH work closely with the Upper Valley's local Habitat chapter to assist in building and repairing homes, as well as engaging in fund raising, outreach and awareness-building, and advocacy regarding issues of homelessness, poverty, and affordable housing.