Are you interested in high-performing cars? How about working on an all-new all-electric powered race car?

Dartmouth Formula Racing is a student-run team which builds and races a car in the Formula Hybrid competition every year. We are looking for students who are interested in not only the design and construction of the car, but in team management, marketing, website design, product design, publicity, and public relations. That means engineers and non-engineers alike.

We are holding an information session this Wednesday, September 12 at 8 PM in Couch Lab in Thayer.

Blitz [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.