Like to play tennis? Interested in trying out for the co-ed Club Tennis Team?

The Dartmouth Club Tennis Team is a small, competitive, co-ed team that competes in both regional and national tournaments throughout the year. We practice year round, and we are currently looking for some new members!

We will be holding an information session TOMORROW, September 12th at 6pm in Moore B03 (in the basement of the Psychological and Brain Sciences building) for all those interested in joining the team.

Tryouts are scheduled to begin on Friday, September 14th. Men's tryouts will be  from 3-4:30pm. Women's tryouts will be from 4:30-6pm. Both of these will be on the Topliff courts (next to the Alumni Gym). It's very important that you make it to tryouts if you are interested in playing with us.

Feel free to blitz "Dartmouth Club Tennis" and/or Alyssa Perez, Paul Strauch, and Edita Robinson with any questions. We hope to see you all there!