X.ado will be holding its auditions this coming Sunday, (9/9) at 3pm in Wilson 219 (the red brick building next to the Hop).

X.ado is Dartmouth's only co-ed Christian acapella group - our name in Greek means "to sing for Christ."

We welcome
anyone, no matter where you are in your Christian walk, or whether you have singing experience or not, just make sure to come prepared with a verse and chorus of a song to sing.

If you're a '16 thinking about going to the dance showcase, don't worry! you can still do both. just come to the quick info session that we'll be having at 3, and sign up for one of the later audition slots :)

Check us out on
youtube and blitz back Xado if you have any questions!

We're all so excited to meet you, so...