The Edgerton House is Dartmouth's Episcopal Campus Ministry. We are an open community that accepts people from all backgrounds regardless of faith, sexual orientation, or anything else and we encourage people to ask questions about faith and theology and how it applies to various topics from God and the Trinity to Science fiction and environmental ethics.

At the open house, we'll be available to answer any and all questions people have about our weekly programming, values, etc.

We're found on School Street, roughly across the street from Panarchy.