Like filmmaking? Music? Casting? Design? Watching movies?

Then join the cast or crew of “Stickup Artist,” our next production!

Come to the first Stories Growing Films meeting of the term this Saturday (Sept. 15) at 12 p.m. in Collis 101 to find out how to get involved.

Stories Growing Films is a student-run short film production club. We are currently in pre-production for “Stickup Artist.” We are looking for people to head or assist with production design, costumes, visual effects, sound design, camera operating, lighting, casting, and MORE! No experience necessary!

We will also be introducing SNAPS (Super Neat Awesome Peachy Shorts), which will give you a chance to produce, write, direct, and edit your own short film with our support!

There will be free food!

About “Stickup Artist”

Tyler is an unemployed artist trying to make ends meet by working a dead-end job at a convenience store. When his landlord raises the rent beyond his means, Tyler decides to rob the store he works at to come up with the money. But despite his best intentions, things don’t go according to plan…

Blitz the Stories Growing Films account with any questions.