Welcome back to campus! And to welcome you back the right way PB is running a welcome back BBQ TOMORROW (Sept. 14th)!

Just think - free food! Meet '16s, meet '13s, make connections, friends, whatever you want. No need to waste your blockchoice meal swipes this early in the fall! Opportunities like this don't last so come down to Collis porch tomorrow and take advantage.

Additionally, this Sunday, September 16th, Programming Board is working with AD to close the summer off right.

From 2-4PM on Sunday we're putting a water slide on AD's lawn and bringing MORE free food straight to you. It's supposed to be warm.
[http://www.lulusoso.com/upload/20111105/giant_inflatable_water_slide_inflatable_sliding_game.jpg]

Yes, we're closing it off with a giant water slide. No, we're not doing it in Miami Florida. Don't miss it. Seriously.

Get hype.
2013 Forever.

-PB

P.S. Turns out b@b is up too. Interesting.

Like our NEW Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingBoard

for exclusive dates and times of big events.