Dear Eligible Women,

We wanted to update you on an upcoming rush event sponsored by the sisters of Epsilon Kappa Theta.

This Friday from 7-9, EKT is holding an open rush event whereby eligible women will have the opportunity to talk to sisters and learn more about the house. At the end of the night the eligible women can "shake out" for a bid from EKT. We want to emphasize that attending this event and/or receiving a bid will not prevent anyone from being eligible for formal recruitment, unless a bid is accepted by the eligible woman.

This event took place last year and was a great option for some women to reduce the commitment for formal recruitment while learning more about a house.

Please contact us if you have any questions,

The Panhellenic Council