Dear all,

Want to get more involved on campus (hey '16s!)?

Like science or editing or design or photography or programming OR all FIVE (if you're really cool)?

If this
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5vl68agp1r3ovdbo1_250.gif
is you when you watched Curiosity land on Mars:

Then,
JOIN the DUJS! (New members are always welcome!)

The Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science (DUJS) is having its first meeting of the term of the term:

>>Monday 9/17 at 9pm (This coming Monday!)<<
>>Kemeny 004! (The big room at the end!)<<

The DUJS prints quarterly journals that include science news and review articles, along withresearch by undergraduates. Weekly Dartmouth science news articles and photos are also posted to the DUJS website. Other projects include setting up new initiatives to increase readership andinternational involvement (we're currently holding an international high school essay competition), hosting campus eventsscience blogging, and boldly going where no man (or woman) has gone before!

For all you peeps on the fence:

When I say science, I mean EVERYTHING, including:

Biology, Computer scienceNeuroscienceMathEngineeringPsychologyChemistryPhysicsAnthropologyEcologyZoologyMeteorology... and the list goes on.

Hope to see you there!

The DUJS.

Blitz DUJS for more information, or visit our website at http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/!