The nights are getting chilly, but we've still got gorgeous tomatoes, eggplant, pumpkins, sunflowers, peppers, and basil thriving in our fields, and we want you to come see it all! Check out what's going on this week at the Dartmouth Organic Farm, just 3 miles north of campus on Route 10.

Tuesday: Workday from 2 to 4 pm led by Sam Kernan. We'll have a ride leaving behind the Robinson Hall, and you'll get to spend some time in the afternoon sunshine doing whatever needs doing outside.

Wednesday: Info session in Collis 101 at 7:30 pm. Bring your dinner and come see what the farm is all about without ever leaving campus. After you catch a glimpse, we hope you'll join us at the farm soon!

Thursday: Morning harvest from 8 to 10 am! We'll be harvesting veggies for our afternoon farmstand, and we need all the help we can get. Catch a ride behind the Robinson Hall, because spending some time outside before your 10A is the very best way to start your day.

Friday: Workday from 2 to 5 led by Emil Cashin. There'll be (you guessed it) a ride leaving behind the Robinson Hall to ferry you out to the farm for some outdoor detox after the first week of classes.

Saturday: Workday from 1 to 3 led by Krystyna Oszkinis. Ride behind the Robinson Hall, of course. If your week was jam packed, we're hoping you can make it out on the weekend, because there's lots to be done at the farm and we'd love your help!