Come and learn about Dartmouth Broadcasting on the green this Sunday during the student activities fair from 3:30-4:30.  At the same time, we will have an open house in our studios on the third floor of Robinson Hall.  We will have snacks and refreshments so be sure to make your way up stairs!

Dartmouth Broadcasting includes two organizations, both student led.  99 Rock is a more traditional radio organization with opportunities in business, marketing and broadcasting.  Dartmouth College Radio is a smaller organization who's goal is to provide a platform for students to share their musical interests and to expose students to a wide variety of musical interests.  Each organization exists to better your Dartmouth experience so come to the green or the third floor of Robo on Sunday from 3:30-4:30 and learn more!